Friday, February 15, 2013

Sketchy Friday Challenge #7


Here is my card for sketch #7 at Sketchy Friday. I'm loving all Sonia's sketches, they are easy to work with and provides lots of inspiration.  I used Gus the bookworm and the books from SKdigis and pattern papers from Echo Park 6x6 This and That paper pad.  Colored gus and books with copics, added some ink and line work and ribbon.  I totally love this image because I would be completely happy reading all day, I think this would be a perfect card/image  for a Barnes and Noble gift card!!

 Hope you like it! Head over to  Sketchy Friday Challenge to check out the other DT projects and join the fun! :)

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! i loveeeeeeee that little book worm and the sentiment is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he is so cute Sharla! This WOULD be perfect for a Barnes and Noble gift card!! Reading is my other hobby, next to crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute... nice card, Sharla!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! And I totally agree with the sentiment!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is the perfect sentiment for this cute little guy :) fab card girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sharla, i think your card ensemble is super. let me not forget the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Sharla... love your card, coloring, and sentiment... they all blend it perfect... ...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sharla... love that little worm and that little book stack embellishment - i don't remember seeing that digi... love how your card turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!