Friday, June 28, 2013

Good-bye Google Reader, Hello Bloglovin'

Hi Bloggy Friends!

By now, I'm sure we have all heard that Google Reader is going the way of the dinosaurs, becoming extinct for whatever reason.....and if you haven't heard....well, here's your heads up!!  :)

 So, I have made the transition to Bloglovin’ to read up on the blogs I follow, since Google Reader will be gone in the next few days.  I would love for you to continue to follow or begin to follow my blog if you want...the button is on my sidebar at the top. <<<<<<<<<  :D

It was super easy to change over to Bloglovin', which is good cuz if you are like me and not real tech savvy, these kind of changes tend to freak me out.  You just create a Bloglovin’ account and in the process it asks if you want to import the blogs you read on Google Reader to your new Bloglovin’ account.  Click the button to import and that’s it!

It was easy and it didn't send me into any panic attacks, I know if *I* can do it, anyone can!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!