Friday, September 6, 2013

Life's a Beach....

I've made another card using SKdigis stamps.  I've combined Beach Baby-Boy , Beach Baby ,
 Beach Girl and Curly Clouds to create this beach scene.  I colored it all with my copics, pop dotted the baby and one cloud, added sticker letters (they were white, I colored with my copics for the red) and added some white line work.  The inside was very simple, just some washi and sticker letters. 
 
If you would like to join SKdigis FANtastic Linking Party, go here to check out the deets!! 
 

                                                                           Inside card
 
 
 
 
 
 
I would like to enter these challenges:
+ABC Challenges-Use your Markers
 

4 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute! LOVING the colors and the clouds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was here checking out you card for the Sister Act Challenge blog, and I recognized RIGHT AWAY it was an SK Digis image you used - I'm on that DT too! lol. I love the card you did with that cute image; great job! Thanks so much for joining us at both the Sister Act Design Challenge AND the SK Digis Challenge this week!! ~Valerie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a lot of coloring you did on this card - bet it was fun to do! A very cute card - thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As summer is on my doorstep I am loving this card! Gorgeous bright colours and fresh digis! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!