Thursday, November 12, 2015

HB with Jr Hatter Mindy

Happy Thursday everyone, hope you are having a great day!  I'm sharing my card for the Anything Goes challenge that is still going on over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps, there is still plenty of time to link up your projects, so come join us!! 

I used Jr Hatter Mindy for my card today and used some dies from My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, twine, button, and colored with copics.

I'll probably add add a punny sentiment to the inside like Hope you have a Beary Happy Day, or something like that! 


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Sugar Pea Designs-Monthly ATG
+Inspiration Destination-ATG


1 comment:

  1. Cute image and great color choice. Like the layout also. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!