Sunday, May 24, 2020

Mission Control......

....we have a birthday!  I love this little space explorer stamp set from My Favorite Things, with 7 grandsons, 6 and under...these will definitely be needed!


 I used this sketch as my inspiration and just started playing around with the elements of the stamp set.  I wanted to use all the planets, cute rocket and space explorer and hopefully get them all on without it being over crowded, I think it worked well with this sketch!!  I colored up 4 different sets in blue, green, purple and red.  SO FUN!!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

My Favorite Things Weekly Challenge #490 *
A Gem of a Craft Challenge: ATG -card ---Top 3
Shopping our Stash-oh the places you'll go*
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ATG *





3 comments:

  1. Love this cute "out of the world' card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic card!!! Great details and your colouring is fantastic!!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends, and please accept my sincere apologies that I am late checking out your wonderful project.

    HandmadeByTasha DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!