Monday, June 8, 2020

Mission Control...we have a birthday!


I had a couple more little space guys colored up and played along with My Favorite Things
 sketch challenge again.  The stamps are from MFT, the stamp set is called BB Space Explorer
I also used the sentiment strip dies and birthday sentiments from MFT
  
I colored everything up with copic markers and used older pattern paper from my stash...the background is actually from a Halloween collection..... gotta use what you can! 




                                                 

I am entering the following challenges:
MFT #492 sketch
A Bit More Time to Craft-ATG  *
The Crafters Cafe Challenge--ATG*
Dragonfly Dreams-Make it Masculine*

2 comments:

  1. A great card for someone space minded. Thanks for joining in our challenge at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!