Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome to the World of Blogging!

Why, I ask myself am I doing this blogging thing...honestly, I don't have a good answer. It just seems like the thing to do, (and No, if everyone was jumping off a cliff, I wouldn't just go along with the crowd!) Everyone is blogging these days and I'm thinking this is going to be a huge challenge because I'm so computer illiterate. I guess we'll see if I continue or throw my hands in the air and say what the heck was I thinkin...

Maybe this will be a good way for family and friends to check in and see what's going on in my life. Maybe no one cares, no matter..I guess it's just a way for me to write things down, keep track of events, thoughts, and daily goings on.

Well, I've made it this far......my first post!! Hopefully there will be a second one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!