Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yay Me!!

I found my way back to my blog....and figured how to post again. Yay!!

I guess I could put some facts and background info on who the heck I am, where I'm coming from and where I'm heading. If no one cares, at least I can check back and make sure I'm still heading in the right direction.

First, I am a single white female..(creepy movie, I'm definately not creepy...weird yes, creepy no), I am 37..(ouch,hate to admit that), I have two kids; Jordan is 16, Ashlie is 12. I was married for 11 yrs to a LVMPD officer, been single for 6 years and have been involved with a retired NYPD officer for about 3 months (yep, I can't seem to get away from the cops ;) I am a diet coke addict, an avid reader, scrapbooker, love to paint, decorate, shop....LOVE to shop. Love to travel, love junk food..(that's why I can't get rid of these last 10 lbs!!) Want to take photography classes and cooking classes (hate to cook..blech)

My near future looks bright!!! Really bright, like shining, sparkling, bling type of bright....boyfriend told me he just picked up engagement ring!!! HOLY CRAP!!! I'm excited...really..he's really sure of himself too.....sure that I will say yes (he's real confident) I'm sure I will say yes too.....but, the fact that we haven't met in real life yet....that's just a small hurdle right??? We met (gasp) online...So, boyfriend lives in CT and somehow we have fallen in love........crazy, yep I know..I keep thinkin the straightjacket and nice padded white room is on the way. The only thing left to do is meet and because of surgery stuff he won't be able to come visit for a few more weeks..and as long as "in real life" is as good as on the phone...I'm there..hook, line and sinker!!

Well I'm off, running late, gotta get myself to church and do some heavy duty prayin and all..so, until the next time I can find my way back here....C-Ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!