Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy B-Day Mom!!!

I made this card for my mom, her birthday is tomorrow. I won't actually get to see her because she is at my sister's house about 6 hours away. The card is based on sketch #20 at Triple the Sketch, the pink polka dot is a Heidi Swapp foam stamp with pink paint, I then outlined them in black and filled in with glitter. The Happy b-day and cake/flower image are both acrylic clear stamps, used water color pencils on the cake/flower, used some bling, pattern paper, and ribbon. Hope mom has a very good birthday!!











On another topic.....being single is starting to get real old. Dating sucks! I've been doing a little online dating, you can do everything else on line, why not date as well? One guy I have chatted with a few times just said "Hi hot panties" I said, "excuse me?" he said he thought I would appreciate that comment. Um, hello..........not. Who says things like that? I mean really. Needless to say I don't care at all to talk to him again. Ever. Sheesh. Is it too much to ask for a normal guy....and I know some of you may think "well, that is normal for a guy"........but please tell me there are some normal men out there that wouldn't say something like that.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE CARD SHARLA!!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!