Friday, October 15, 2010

Finally posting a few layouts from my digi scrap class over at Jessica Sprague. I'm sure you can tell which ones were from the class, and which one was my own!! Haha...I'm not nearly up on all the technical, super cool aspects of photoshop that I need to be to create something as cool as Jessica does, especially in 30 minutes. The puppy love was my own (I'm sure you figured that out right away!) and it was to be done from start to finish in 30 minutes. Im not proficient enough to put something super cute together without going back through the instructions and following them step by step. So...I do the best I can and am going to work my way back through the classes so I understand them better.






Ok..better get off, I just put in Wolfman, and better watch or I might be lost...I hope it's a good movie and doesn't freak me out to bad....I'm all by my lonesome! ;)


5 comments:

  1. Jessica Sprague's classes are always so good - she is a great teacher! Very nice digi layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all awesome.
    I am lucky I know how to turn the computer on LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layouts! I'm wanting to branch out and try some digital scrapbooking. I'll need to check some of those classes out. Thanks for sharing!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layouts. They are all so cute! I have never tried digital scrapping. after seeing yours maybe i should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried digi but love the look. I must get over my fear of computers!!!

    Wolfman is good...what did you think??

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!