Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Card Cupids Blog Hop Winner!!

The winner chosen from my blog to receive two exclusive digi's from Card Cupids is BECKY!!!!  I did this the old fashioned way, I've never played around with random.org and anything new usually takes me awhile to figure out, and since I didn't have  awhile to figure it out, I just counted up the number of comments and had my daughter pick a number between the first and last number.  So...that's my technique for drawing a winner......I know, I know...so hi-tech of me...   0_O   NOT!  Maybe one day I'll have awhile to sit down and figure out something a little more techy.

Becky please email Steph at info@cardcupids.org to receive your free digi's.  Thanks for all your comments and for hopping along with us! 

Also, please, if you are a card maker and have extra cards laying around, or just need a cause to send new cards to, please visit Card Cupids site, there are many young people who are battling serious illness, are homeless, or otherwise in need of some love and encouragement.  Please see Card Cupids for all the details, just think you can do something you love (card making), and then do something that will send love to others and help brighten their day, and in the process give yourself a great big SOUL LIFT...........WIN/WIN!!  :D

Happy Wednesday to ya!

2 comments:

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!