Monday, June 11, 2012

Critter Sketch Challenge-Even Recipe

For this challenge over at Critter Sketch the challenge is an even recipe.  2 ribbons, 4 buttons and 6 brads/eyelets.  Our sponsor for the June challenge comes from Robyn's Fetish, she has some seriously cute digi stamps, you should go check it out......and then come back and link up your new creation and join in the fun!!  Hope to see your projects!







Here is the card I made using the even recipe.  I cut two of the bases and adhered them together to make the card, the heart shape is one from Shanna Vineyard (template), then I just used ribbons, buttons, and brads.  I heat embossed the stamp with white embossing powder (love that stuff!!) 


Hope you join us for this challenge!!
Happy Monday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I love the colors and pretty flowers!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, I love the pink on black.
    Who wouldn't love to get this sweet card in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the pink & black! Great to be working with you at Critter Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!