Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hello cupcake

I made this card to enter into the monthly challenge over at Some Odd Girl  (Won fave pic)  it is based on a super cool sketch and I used Baker Kaylee for my image.  I colored with copics and used different scrap papers from several 6x6 paper pads.  I also used my copics to color the wooden HELLO word bubble!!


Also, over at the Some Odd Girl community, there is an ODD IDOL contest going on and voting is open right now through Wednesday.  I've made it into the top 15 and now am just waiting til Friday to see if I go on to the next round.   I don't know the results and I can't tell you which card is mine, this is supposed to be a completely blind voting contest based on which entry best follows the theme.  The suspense is killing me, but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping to move on!! ;D

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SO CUTE!!! Great take on the sketch and I'm glad you are playing along with the SOG Challenge this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! You totally rocked the sketch! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That word bubble is cool and I loved how you colored it. Pretty card! Thanks for playing along at SOG!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!