Friday, April 25, 2014

Love you with Hannah Hearts

This was my first Kraftin Kimmie image and she was so fun!! I did a color along with Alyce from
 Kit and Clowder.  I think I colored three different ones because I kept practicing the hair...which I still need lots of practice, but I think she turned out super cute!   I colored with copics and then used paper from my stash, the doily border is a sticker from a set I've had for along time, the banners are washi tape, I added some gems, photo corners and twine.  
I am entering this into the challenge over at Kit and Clowder which is to use a Kraftin Kimmie image!

I would also like to enter these challenges:
+Creative Card Crew-Girly
+Crafting From the Heart-ATG
+Digi Haven-Black and White + 1color
+Seize the Sketch #18

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Sharla! I love the bold black/red colour combo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black white and red. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely project. Great colors. Thanks for playing at Crafting From the Heart. Good luck. We hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!