Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Coloring=Therapy

Just had to share my colored version of CC Designs image called Futuristic Willow.....I bought a new 6x6 paper pad from Target by American Crafts, it has fun pink and green neon with some gold, some navy floral, some stripes, dots and chevrons, so many cute papers.  I chose the neon pink and green with touches of gold to match the paper and color this image.  The gold is hard to see, but it's on her uniform, gloves, and tops of her boots.

I don't ever know how an image is going to turn out when coloring, if I picked the right colors, if my colors are going to blend well and not gunk up, if I can get the hair to turn out semi-decent....but overall, I find coloring to be very relaxing and therapeutic.  I have a stack of colored images that honestly I don't know if I will ever do anything with.....maybe they will end up in my copic journal...or maybe an art journal...if I can ever get one!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!