Thursday, November 20, 2014

Oceans of Love

Sharing a card made with the Seaside Wishes stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs, LOVE this set and have used the sentiments and little accents on several cards, this is the first one using the little girl and I just think she is adorable....as are all SPD images.

I colored with copics, masked the girl and used distress ink on the background, I added white sharpie to the waves and glossy accents to the shells and crab.  I also used the stitched rectangle from My Favorite Things Blueprints, I inked the sentiment with distressed ink as well to tie in the touch of yellow on her sand pail.  

 I used the sketch over at Sugar Pea Designs and would like to enter the following challenges:

+Sugar Pea-Sketch
SPDSS15.

+Crafter's Cafe Challenge: ATG
+Penny's Challenge #204-ATG
+Through the Craft Room Door -ATG


4 comments:

  1. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Allways Something Creative)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sharla, I love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Card! I love that sweet image and the Beautiful Layout. Thank you so much for sharing your Wonderful work with Through the Craftroom Door this Week. Come and play again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sharla! Nice to meet you! Your cards are so sweet and the coloring just perfect!!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!