Monday, November 3, 2014

Stop, smell the flowers and say HI!!

I got this card done for a couple challenges, the image is called Rory Fairy  from Kith and Kin, I colored her during a color along with Alyce from Kit and Clowder a few months back and am just now getting her on a card.

I tend to leave off a sentiment until I know who and what occasion I will need it for, sometimes, I will just put something simple that can later be added to.

I used Broken China distress paint on a dot foam stamp, added a bunch of flowers I've had forever, punched a couple leaves, added a little tag and stamped HI, and added some stickles to the edges of the flower and all along the edge of the image.  


After looking at this for a couple days, I decided I didn't like the pink panel and took it off...much better!! 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Little Miss Muffets-Use a bear or fairy

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card, Sharla! Your coloring is absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, is there a specific way to go about deciding on the right perfume? The answer is no, there's no perfect formula to follow, however here are a few tips to help you on your way: Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!