Saturday, January 16, 2016

Happy B-day!!!

Hi everyone and happy Saturday to ya!  

I'm sharing my card today over at Paperie Ink. I used a couple stamps from the 
Flyin High stamp/die set.  I stamped several balloons and the cute little bunny, he's got so many balloons that they are carryin him away! 

I used a Happy Birthday script stamp for my background and colored using distress inks and then stamped the balloons with matching colors and some string for him to hold onto.  
Check out the stamp set HERE, there are so many cute stamps and many ways to mix and match. There are the cutest focal images and lots of little accessory stamps too! Check out the picture below of the full set and these also have a matching die set that are super easy to use. 

 I hope you stop by to visit us at Paperie Ink!


Flyin' High
I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Simply Create Too-It's Party Time


5 comments:

  1. Sweet birthday card and great color choices. Fun image. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card!! Love the fabulous background and the cute little bunny image!!!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful rainbow card! Love the bright colors and the little bunny is so cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your card with the 'Anything Goes' challenge over at CRAFTY FRIENDS... your card is so lovely... good luck in the draw and hope to see you again.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!