Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Love Birds


I don't know about any of you, but I just absolutely love owls.  I think they are so cute and fun to watch! I love this little digi stamp from 2 Cute Ink called Love Birds, this image comes with the club membership with some other fun images for a very reasonable price.  You can check out the details on the link above.  So...I created a fun lovey card to use for an anniversary or Valentines Day or even a congrats on engagement/wedding! 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
+The Sisterhood of Crafters-Love Letters
+Whimsie Doodles-Lots and Lots of Hearts-dies and background paper
+Simon Says Stamp-ATG
+MarkerPop-ATG

3 comments:

  1. Awe ... what a sweet image and your coloring is fabulous! LOVE your design too! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOVE Letters’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute birdies! Love their faces. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge!
    Gayatri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How utterly adorable is this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!