Thursday, January 7, 2016

Leave a little Sparkle

I love this sentiment, I wish I sparkled more than I do....but I don't. So I appreciate and am grateful for those who do!!

Head on over to Little Miss Muffet Stamps and join us for this fun challenge

 Our next challenge is 'Your favorite stamp' and 'Year in Review'
Your challenge is to use your favorite LMMS Stamp and to create something new or to share your Favorite LMMS Project from 2015.



I created with a new image that is now in the shop called Jr Hatter Starlight, she works perfectly with the stamp sentiment from Sugar Pea Designs called Fairy Sweet, I colored with copics, added some Wink of Stella, silver liquid pearls, twine and tried (maybe failed) to make it look like she had a nice glow from the bright stars.....I think i just succeeded in making her look like she has a yellow beard....  gotta practice that!  


I would like to enter the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharla! What a super cute card. I just wanted to let you know about our Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp $25. I hope you will stop by to play along with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Owner
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen for the heads up, I will head over right now!! :D

      Delete
  2. Your card is adorable and I think you coloured her up beautifully.
    Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and all the best in the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so sweet. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 217th- FF AG challenge! Our first challenge in 2016. Praying you will have a Blessed, Prosperous, Peaceful and Creative 2016, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's Awesome Sauce!!!!! Love the coloring doll!!!!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heidi, I appreciate your sweet words!! :D

      Delete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!