Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Commence Countdown

4 weeks and 1 day. That's what I have until I finally get to meet my boyfriend. That sounds so juvenile........boyfriend, that feels so high school....but what else do you say, manfriend??? Eh...no. Guy friend..that sounds too platonic. So, boyfriend it is. He's got the dr's ok to fly, he made reservations, and now we just count down the days.

I have 4 weeks and 1 day to lose about 10 lbs.......I'm glad I have that much time, but it really would have been smart of me to start back in December when we first started talking.....HELLO procrastinate much?? Now I have to find a way to stay on track and keep motivated. I completely threw myself off the diet coke wagon a couple weeks ago and still have to find the mental fortitude to climb back on...Why does this crap have to be so hard????

Well, I need to do it, get in shape, stay there and change my way of thinking, my eating, drinking all that stuff. I think I will stalk a few different blogs to get motivated and see how others are losing weight and staying on track. So, I guess I'd better get busy and start stalking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!