Thursday, May 29, 2008

I WON!!

I just won some blog candy!! Whhoooo Hooo. I won over at Shanna's Blog , you should check her out, she does amazing scrappy stuff! Also, from Shanna's blog I found out about another blog called SIMPLY A MOM and there is a contest to enter over there with a great prize. I'm going to keep an eye on that site, cuz I can always use hints, tips, motivation on being a better mom, or on just gettin through the day. It will be fun to see all the ideas, whether old or new, ya never know when an idea will just click. I know that I could use help with meal planning.........(I don't like to cook) or time management or anything really to make the day just a little less complicated. So, go check it out and if you have any awesome tips to share..please let us all in on them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!