Saturday, May 10, 2008

Who would'a thunk

that shopping could completely wear ya out....holy freakin cow! My girlfriend came to town today to do some shopping, eat lunch, do some more shopping..and still more shopping. I'm worn out. Is that a sign of old age??? Most of the time I don't really feel old, but after today....man, the back aches, the feet hurt and my legs are killin me. Don't get me wrong, I love to shop..LOVE it. Most of the time I don't actually buy anything though. I'll walk around pick up things, carry them around, fondle them a little and end up putting them back. I know, I'm strange......and that's ok, I embraced that part of myself a long time ago. ;)

I just finished this layout from Valentine's Day...this V-day was exciting because I actually had a Valentine. It had been YEARS since I was anyone's sweetheart, so it was really cool to be able to celebrate. My boyfriend sent WHITE roses because he says that they are pure and beautiful just like me.......awwwww, he's so sweet, (he may be a little blind, but that's ok.......and I'm not as pure as he thinks, but we won't tell him any different)! He's not your typical man, he's very romantic and puts a lot of thought into gifts, they need to have meaning to him...I'm so lucky to have him in my life.........I think he's definately a keeper!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!