Friday, February 20, 2009

Love these kids!!

I do have to say that this is one of my more favorite pics of Jordan, my all time favorite one is him when he was about 14 months. I just finished a LO of that picture and will post it soon. He's grown into such a great young man. He's kind and respectful, he's polite and well behaved, he is really really good with little kids, and hasn't given his parents too much trouble. Really as parents (even divorced parents) we couldn't ask for better kids. We've really been blessed. I don't say this just because I think so....I had one of the coaches from his baketball team come ask me if I was Jordan's mom and he just wanted to tell me that my son was a very good kid and that he was pretty impressed with him. Mike has had several people who know Jordan from school tell him the same kinds of things....it's just a good feeling to know that other people think highly of your child. Jordan is pretty quiet, loves music, loves video games, and loves to just hang with the family. I'm going on vacation with my ex and our kids next month........I know kinda weird...but we've actually gotten to the point where we get along and can be friends, and I haven't been on any kind of vacation with the kids for years......so I am really looking forward to it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's a great picture. He looks so relaxed (not posed!).

    I hope you have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!