Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So..ya know those finials I made? Well, here is what I did with them! I hope my bff doesn't check out my blog for a few days, cuz hers is in the mail! I got the idea HERE. Super cute and super easy!! I did this one for my son's girlfriend, but the rest I did in black! You can use the clip for a photograph,list, note, menu, or whatever you want....I'm glad I made an extra one for me!! ;)








Going up north in the morning to my sisters for NEW YEARS..should be fun!! I'm in So. Ut in the desert and she lives in No. Utah and is burried in about 3 feet of snow..........BRRRRR.

So, I'm signin out for a few days, gonna think long and hard about makin some resolutions, not sure I'll actually make any, but I will definitely think about it!! ;)



Hope you all have a Happy New Year full of peace and prosperity!!! Catch ya in 2011!!!!

7 comments:

  1. That is a real neat project. Lots of uses for it.
    Have fun in the snow.
    Enjoy your New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love it! I would like to try to make one of these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute, I'm going to add that to my list as well! Be careful on your jaunt up north and have fun! Happy New Year. I'm also "thinking" about some resolutions. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this. Another super cute, easy project to make. I'm gonna have to borrow the idea too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cool project! Your BFF will love it! Thanks for sharing it and the instructions in the post prior!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!