Friday, April 29, 2011

A secret squirrel surprise!!!





I'm not quite sure what that is referring to, but when I asked my husband the other day what he had been up to.....he said it was a secret.  A secret squirrel surprise.............um.........OK, weirdo!  (said in a very loving way..lol).  So, when I got home, there was an envelope with my name on it.  Hmmmm, the secret surprise must be inside!  Well, the husband was like a little kid.."open it, open it." he said.  And inside were two tickets to see these guys!!!!  I'm so excited! They are coming to my little town of St. George and performing at the outdoor amphitheater at Tuacahn.  I'm not too much into country, but I really do like Lonestar and this song was one of our songs for our wedding!!  How super sweet is that! I'm totally excited and so looking forward to it!  I have a pretty great husband, and he can do his super secret squirrel surprises anytime! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Honestly I don't know who they are :-0
    But so sweet of your squirrelly hubby to secretly get you the tickets, how sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!