Friday, April 1, 2011
3.) Send it to 15 other bloggers
4.) Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition
Seven things about me...I will try to think of something different this time!!!
1. I was on America's Most Wanted for about a mili-second! (Not I'm not on the Most Wanted List, sheesh people, the worst thing I've done is get a speeding ticket!) ;)
2. I am a little addicted to bejeweled and am totally irritated when one of my "friends" gets a higher score than I do........I gave him my hints and tricks. NOTE to self: don't share game secrets with anyone!
3. I don't sleep well and have a hard time getting up in the morning.
4. I wish I could travel the world and take breathtaking photographs.
5. I am constantly trying to lose 10-15 lbs, right now I'm losing that battle. UGH.
6. I was divorced for 9 years and just got married less than a month ago! Yay for LOVE!!
7. I love to look at other blogs, I have sooooo many that I follow and not enough time to visit them everyday.
Now.....I'm supposed to send this to 15 other bloggers. The problem is, that most of the blogs I have followed for awhile already have this award, so I'm going to pass this along to some new blogs, some blogs that I have just recently found and started to follow. I hope you'll visit them and share some love.
Also......thank you to all who visit me and leave comments, I have made some great new friends and have enjoyed sharing creative time, scrappy inspiration, lifes moments and great new ideas!!
ok, here is a list of blogs that I am passing this award to. I'm not sure I will hit 15, but will do my best!
Ok, that's only 5 so far, but I have to get off the computer, take my lunch, go pick up my daughter and get her home. Whew..always something! Have a great Friday and a great weekend, I'm hoping to get some scrapping time in this weekend, but Ash has three, yes 3 soccer games tomorrow.........ugh, there goes my whole day. I think I will take some images to color, I've been playing a little bit with my copics and prismacolors.......I think I LOVE them! ;)