Friday, April 3, 2015

Bee Grateful

I'm sharing my cover page for my gratitude journal which is part of a challenge that my friend
Leslie Ackman is having on her blog and FB page.  I am hoping to get in all 30 days and not start strong and then fizz out half way through....which is my usual pattern.

I love the idea of writing down a few things each day that I find I'm grateful for, they can be very simple, one word, a sentence or paragraph, but keeping it simple will probably help me stick with this every day.  I bought a ATC size sketchbook from Michaels and got my cover page done.  I have written down my day 1 and 2 gratitudes and will have to get caught up with my pages today.

For my cover  I used pattern paper to cover the sketchbook page and then used this stunning image from Simply B Stamps...it was the image used in one of Alyce's (Kit N Clowder) color alongs that she used to do, I'm not sure it's still available.  I used Lawn Fawn hearts die cuts and some letter stickers for my title.  I also watered down some gesso and spattered it all over.

I hope you like it and will check out Leslie's challenge and join us on the FB page Mind.Body.Soul-Art Journaling



I would like to enter the following challenges:

+CRAFT challenge-Inspiration Photo
+The Pink Elephant-ATG
+Pile It On-Spring/Easter
Sentimental Sundays-Spring Flowers
Crazy 4 Challenges-Think Spring
+Brown Sugar-Use Glitter (hearts)




4 comments:

  1. Super cute journal cover....Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, this is stunning, what a cute image! Thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT Challenge this week. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is a great little project thanks for sharing with us at craft

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to create something like this!! Your coloring is outstanding!!! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!