Thursday, April 9, 2015

You are the MAN!!

Hey all, I'm sharing a card made with this cute little super hero from A RANDOM FAN, I'm thinking this will be perfect for my nephews birthday, he'll be 11 and will get a kick out of this image!  It reminds me of Captain Underpants!!LOL

I only used cardstock and the sentiment is stamped and then I inked around the edges.  Really simple & really easy, I think it's hard (at least for me) to make elaborate male cards.  I don't think many would appreciate all the embellishments anyway..!  The stars are part of the MFT Blueprints 13 as is the pinked circle, and I colored with copics.


I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Cards 4 Guys-Superhero
+MarkerPop-ATG



10 comments:

  1. A super fun card that any little boy would love. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful cool card, great for all superheroes. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab superhero image and great colouring.
    Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sweet 7 Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a fun card, I'm rubbish when it comes to making cards for boys, you however seem to have the knack! Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls this time, good luck, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card! Your nephew is going to love it. Great colours, and of course that ARF image is just so cute! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, love the bold colours. Thanks for joining us for our 'Starry Starry Night' challenge #108.
    Alicia (Southern Girls DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the distressing mixed with those bold colours! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! *Dawn*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card! Thank you for joining us over at MarkerPop! for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And there he is!!! He is AMAZING and I love the grunge look you've given your background paper too!! Thanks for joining us at LMMCB this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!