Sunday, April 12, 2015

Birthday Wishes

I hope you are all having a beautiful Sunday....I have a card to share today using this darling mailbox from the Happy Mail set from Sugar Pea Designs.  I used the mailbox, some letters to put in the mailbox ( I cut a slit in the mailbox and slipped in two letters) a package and the sentiment.  I colored with copics, the clouds are dies from Lawn Fawn and the card is from a packaged set of card and envelope blanks I picked up for %75 off at Michaels.

                           I just love this stamp set and will definitely be using this a lot in the future.



                                          I would like to enter the following challenges:
                                                       +Sugar Pea Designs-sketch
                                                           
                                                             
                                                        +Loves Rubberstamps-ATG
                                                       + MarkerPop-ATG
                                                            Paper Issues- Sugar Pea image-Featured!



1 comment:

  1. Very cute Birthday card! I love how you created the scene on your focal image with the grass and sky. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at MarkerPOP!
    Hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!