Monday, February 27, 2012

Cake Boss wannabe!


Ash went through this phase where she really really, and I mean really wanted to be the next cake boss.  She was fascinated with all things fondant, all things cake and all things Buddy!  She would put in her cake boss dvd and fall asleep to it every night. Her dream at one point was to go to NY and meet Buddy in person.  I think she has kinda grown out of that phase for now.  I did get her in a cake decorating class with my mom and I think the reality of decorating cakes was much harder than the fantasy of it. But,she did have fun and she did make her own cake using fondant and had fun doing so.  I think if she really put her mind to it, she could be good.....but she's a little older now, and I think BOYS have replaced all the things that were on her mind before.  So, in honor of that phase, I made this layout!




Edited to add the sketch this page was based on.  I found the sketch on the Bo Bunny blog!


I am entering the following challenges: 

6 comments:

  1. CUTE layout, Sharla. Em has a friend that is the same...she LOVES making cakes. She wants to be a wedding planner and cake decorator:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! So cute! I have that sketch (did I post it on your wall?!) and I need to do it too! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! Circles are great! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is awesome!!!
    I love how the sketch matches the circles on her cake. Which by the way is really good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!