Thursday, May 22, 2014

#100happydays week 12 recap

Week 12 done and here is the recap!

Day 78 
A picture of my happy space, it's messy, but it's where I can create and creating is a must!!

                                                                          Day 79
 Once again, a FB friend posted a pic that made me smile and brought back some really good memories, Bon Jovi was one of my first concerts, back in the 80's with the big hair, they played in Vegas at the Thomas and Mack Center with Cinderella.  I've seen them 3 times and they ROCK every time!



                                                                       Day 80
               New fun pattern papers from Amy Tangerine and Maggie Holmes, love the paper and happy that they were on a super good sale!


                                                                             Day 81
Ashlie graduates from seminary. Seminary is a 4 year religious program through our church where they learn and study from the scriptures.  Way to go Ash!


                                                                               Day 82

Minion Monday, had to find me a minion that made me smile and I love me some Wolverine, so this one did the trick!


                                                                             Day 83
Was looking through my art journal and found a page that made me smile and makes me want to get back to playing with paint and gettin messy!


                                                                              Day 84
                                    Tropical Smoothie run with my favorite girl.........yummy!


That's it for week 12.....another couple weeks and I will hit 100 days!! Yay.........go and be happy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!