Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Bright Sunshiney Day

A change of attitude and different perspective can mean a world of open possibilities..and that can be exciting. I've always admired people who seem to know what they want and go after it with determination and focus..I want to be that kind of person. I know that it will take time and effort, because I'm not naturally self-motivated or driven.......I just let life happen and go with the flow, but for the people who MAKE life happen..all I can say is Bravo. One, day I hope to be like you.

I've survived so far my effort to rid myself of my beloved Diet Coke..yesterday I actually ordered a small one, but I took about 3 sips and dumped it out. I didn't want to break my 4 day running streak...besides that, it didn't taste as good. All I've been drinking is water..kinda have to force myself, but I'm doing it. Now, if I can just quit hitting the drive through of McD's for breakfast every morning I might make some progress... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!