Thursday, April 24, 2008

Like everyone else

I decided to join ranks with everyone else at work, my friends, and everyone else and their dog...I decided to chop it off. It seems like everyone I know has gone short. I figured that spring is here, summer is coming and it was time for a change. I went back and forth with this decision right up until I was sitting in Sunny's chair and she asked what we were doing. I made a split second decision and said Chop It. So, this is the result.It's shorter in the back and flips up a little.. all in all I really like it.







Now, I'm off to yell, cheer, mutter under my breath, scream, curse and whatever else comes with the 3rd playoff game between the Ut Jazz and the Houston Rockets....Go JAZZ!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!