Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sweet baby

My brother in law and his wife came through town yesterday from Salt Lake on their way to Vegas and picked up Ash for the weekend. My former mother in law is throwing a baby shower for them, they're expecting their first baby.......it's a girl!! Just wanted to share a card that I made for them. Either my camera sucks, or my photography skills do...I'm guessing it's me.
The card is based on a sketch from Triple the Sketch , the lamb is a rub-on from a kit from QVC, ribbon, and rub-on letters from Doodlebug. I outlined the circle and the heart with a glitter pen, but with my sucky camera skills, ya can't see it......I hope they like it, plus it gave me a chance to shop for cute baby girl clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!