Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Believe in the Magic


I love this adorable little fairy!!  I colored her during a Color Along with Kristy of Some Odd Girl, and colored in Christmas colors, I think she turned out so cute.  This is my first attempt at making a card that is completely out of my normal style by adding a lot of bulky embellishments, I'm not sure....but I think it turned out pretty cute.  I did make this a 6x6 card, but I decided I don't want to give it away and will add her to a canvas that I can use for a home decor item.  

I would like to enter the following challenges:

+Paper Playtime-Winter Fun
The Pink Elephant-photo inspiration
2 Creative Chicks-Christmas/Winter
+Fairies Challenges-Christmas
+One Crazy Stamper-Winter/Holiday
+Oozak-something old, something new (new-silver leaves and white sprigs, old snowflake stickers)
+Marker Pop-Happy Holidays
+Color Me Creative-Winter/Holiday
+Simon Says Stamp-Bling it on....glitter, gems, stickles

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! LOVING that fairy and the snowflakes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH this is so gorgeous, Sharla!! I love your image and all the details! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty, I love the details and the best is the image you colored her great. Oh and the snowflakes are pretty too! Thanks for playing our Winter/Holiday Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    Leanne DT@OCS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is wonderful and I love all of the silver accents. Thanks for playing along with us at Oozak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. thanks for joining us at OOzak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Great job! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. So beautifully colored! Love everything, all those beautiful colors and those wonderful embellishments. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Color Me Creative challenge. We look forward in seeing you back again.

    Patricia
    Design Team
    rubber stamping is my game blog
    Color me Creative

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!