Saturday, December 28, 2013

Winter Kisses


Hi blog friends, I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas holiday, I know that I am still enjoying my holiday break.  I ended up taking some time off work when my son came for a visit and just decided to keep taking a few more days off, so I don't go back to work until Jan 2nd...YAY!!!  I can't tell you how much I needed this break and this time just to be home.  I'm dreading going back to work and not only because I will be buried with work but just because I really do enjoy being at home!  

I've been doing a lot of reading, some coloring and catching up on some netflix.  I'm now done with the series I was watching, so if anyone has any other suggestions, please share!!  :)


I made this card with an image and sentiment  from Simply Betty Stamps, I kept it simple, colored with copics, used some washi tape, a border punch, snowflakes and a doily.  I think she is such a pretty snow fairy.

These are the challenges I would like to enter:
+One Crazy Stamper-Winter/Holiday
2 Creative Chicks-Christmas/Winter
Color Me Creative-Winter/Holiday
+Your Next Stamp-sketch or photo inspiration

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. You have coloured her beautifully.
    {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Desire for your kind words and for the heads up on the Give-Away, I will jump right over and enter!!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful!! LOVING the snowflakes and the colors!! Enjoy the rest of your vacay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! Love the little quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!! The image is so beautiful!! I love how you colored her!! So awesome!! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!! Enjoy your vacation!! New year hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card great job!! thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, this card is pretty! I live the blue hair and your colouring is fab! Happy New Year Sharla x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faye! Thank you and Happy New Year back to you!! :)

      Delete
  7. Sharla, this is fantabulous!! Love the colors and fun image!! GREAT job, sweet lady!! :) :) Thank you for joining us @ YNS for our monthly challenge!!
    Nicole’s Craft Nook


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole!! Hope you and your family have a great new year!! :)

      Delete
  8. Very pretty, love you layout and image you used, great coloring!! Thanks for joining us over at YNS!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!