Sunday, December 1, 2013

With Sympathy- Remembrance Challenge


We are at mid-way point with our Fancy Folds/Remembrance challenge over at Scribbles Designs Challenge and hope you will come join the fun.  I used the image Flower Doodle 5 and absolutely LOVE it!

  I printed it out twice, colored it up and cut out the flowers and popped them up with dimensionals.  I also used orange stickles to add some sparkle.  I colored with copics, used some twine and washi tape.  the inside has a yellow polka dot print.  I'm not so good at fancy folds, but I'll get there!! ;)




I would like to enter the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. super cute, sharla! love the bright colors!

    i didn't even make it to the fancy fold this time... i have lots of thrown away card stock from my attempt!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very pretty Sharla!! I love the flowers and the great papers. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharla :) the whole design of this is beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!! Sure to bring comfort!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!