Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Smile!!




                                         
               Here is another card I made using Photo Kaylee from Some Odd Girl, I kept this simple, I colored with copics, used various pattern paper and the frames are from Lacy Labels cricut cartridge. The word Smile is also from the Photo Kayless stamp set.  I just love how cute she is and was fun to color up.

I would like to enter these challenges:
An Inky Situation-Stripes, JFF
Pile It On-P is for ....pictures, polaroid
+Through the Craft Room door-ATG
Artistic Inspiration-ATG



6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how you framed the image, like she is stepping out of the photo frame!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo cute!! LOVING the colors and that little camera!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute Sharla- I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh what a cute image!! Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspirations this time, hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!