Sunday, December 15, 2013

Scribbles White on White challenge

Shades of White...

White... snow, snowflakes, snow people, winter,   
White is everywhere...

So our Scribbles Designs Challenge to you is to 
make a card or project using 
Shades of White...

I used the Snow Capped Tree image and the LET IT SNOW ticket...I tried to keep the colors more subtle and focus on the white.....it's harder than I thought!!

I colored with copics, used some snowflakes, white ribbon, white sequins and embossed the background with my cuttlebug. 
 
I hope you like my card and please come join us for our new challenge!


I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Through the Craftroom Door-Anything Goes
+Cupcake Inspirations-photo inspiration
+Great Impressions-Use glitter/sequins
+Allsorts-Snowflakes
+JO's Scrap Shack-Winter
+Crafty Little Fairies-Let It Snow
+Moving along with the Times-Winter Wonderland

11 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! LOVING that tree!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the frosty effect! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful coloring on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Oh this is super, What a great card, Thank you for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute card! I love that tree and you colored it so beautifully. That embossing really makes the card too! Thanks for joining us this week for our "winter themed " FFC!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥
    ♥ Shop 3 Twenty Crafts! ♥
              

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this card!!! That tree image is just darling and I love how you colored it. The embossing looks so fabulous and is just perfect with this cute tree. Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card, lovely image and details...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creative card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The white on white here is lovely and that image is fab - perfect with a sprinkling of glitter too!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies and hope to see you again soon,
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a lovely image! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Allsorts and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I saw the thumbnail for this on the blog I was anxious to see it in full size. I really, really like this card. Your tree is colored so pretty and really pops and the white is so elegant.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!