Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Random Fan challenge!

Ok, isn't this image just the cutest?  This image is called I Miss You and you can grab it HERE.  I used this cute image for my first DT card over at A RANDOM FAN and 
the challenge is to use pattern paper.....as you can see, I used A LOT of pattern paper!  
It just kind of worked out that way, but I love the colors and think it all worked well together. 

I colored her with copics and then just started layering paper of different sized and shapes, the banner was made with a banner stamp from Some Odd Girl, I'm not sure if it's still available, I couldn't find the set in the shop. I added twine and gems and the rest is just paper.  

I hope you like it and will come join the fun over at A RANDOM FAN!




I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Cupcake inspirations-mint, white and yellow colors
Crazy 4 Challenges-Banners
+Papertake Weekly-ATG



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Sharla! I love all the layers, and her hair color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE this is super cute!!!! Love it all!! Hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    - Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!! :) Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations. -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely & cute card. Thanks for sharing with Cupcake Inspirations. Eva DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!