Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Birthday Surprise- Your Next Stamp Aug Guest

Hi everyone, I wanted to share my intro card for my August guest spot over at 
YOUR NEXT STAMP.  I love this challenge blog! They have fun, cute and quirky stamps and the sketches...I LOVE them! Head over and check them out and join in the challenge, the sketch and inspiration picture this month are amazing and open to so many possibilities. 



I colored her up with my copics, using the BV08-BV04-BV02-BV00 and BV000 for her dress and ribbon on the present
Y11, Y35 and Y38 for balloon and present 
I think I found a new favorite combination for hair which is E37, E13, E51 and E50
skin is E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20 for the blush


                                


I would like to enter the following challenges:
+MarkerPop-ATG
+The Corrosive Challenge-Birthdays
+Chocolate,Coffee & Cards-Polka Dots
+Sweet 7 Challenges-Birthday
+Wags N Whiskers-Polka Dots
+Seize the Birthday-ATG or monochromatic yellow
+Papertake Weekly-ATG




7 comments:

  1. I love this colour combo, Sharla, and your fun layout! Your colouring is beautiful (have to say I'm a huge fan of purple hair!)!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE this is very Adorable!!!!! Love it a lot!!!! hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card! fabulous job and welcome - glad to have you as our guest at YNS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors look so cool together. The yellow really pops out! Fantastic card.
    Thank you for joining us on the Polka Dot Challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers.
    Yolanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your image is super sweet and beautifully coloured! Love the purple and yellow combo and that sweet polka dot bow. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Digital Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!