Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Happy Birthday-Outta This World


Hi everyone we are up with a  new challenge over at A Random Fan and the theme is Anything Goes, I used ASTRO BOY to create this birthday card for a young boy, the moon was a digi image from Dustin Pike, then I just matted it all on black cardstock, spattered some white paint and yellow stars and placed a happy birthday flag on the moon.  I hope you like it and will come join our new challenge! We'd love to see what you create! :)





I would like to enter the following challenges:
+The Squirrel and The Fox-ATG
+Crafty Calendar-ATG
Send a Smile for Kids-ATG for a kid
+Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog-ATG
+Brown Sugar-ATG

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, thanks for joiing us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fabulous. Great boy card and such an awesome layout. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!