Thursday, August 7, 2014

Owl-Always Love You


I'm so excited to be sharing my first card as a guest designer over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  I got to play with this little cutie Celeste Amberglow Owl Always Love You and she was so much fun to color!

I colored her to match a sticker set I've had for a couple years from ADORNit- the Owl Coral collection.  I love the little heart and brackets and just added some twine and pattern paper, other than that, I really like to showcase the image and have that be the focal point of my card.  I tend to keep things clean and layered, with just a few embellishments, and with a larger image.  I love the little owl she is holding, it reminds me of these super, super cute owls that someone had handmade for a girls birthday party.  I can't remember the blog or the site, but they were so cute! Anyway, I hope you like my card and you can check out more inspiration over at the Little Miss Muffets FB page.



I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Little Fairies-Cute and Cuddly

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sharla. So,pleased to have you with us this month. What a fabby card. Love the bright colours and superdoop layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue Nx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sharla! Beautiful colouring and your layout is fab!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies this month. Good Luck.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!