Monday, August 4, 2014

A Random Fan News

I am excited to say that I've been asked to join the design team over at A Random Fan!  I had actually decided to take a break and work on some other things, but when I was invited, I couldn't say no!  I mean, how can ya say no to being able to work with such fun images?!  Yep, I couldn't either...so this is my intro project and I used Autry and Poodle image, I had the perfect background paper from the Blush 6x6 paper pack from My Minds Eye. I colored her with copics, hand cut all the hearts, and inked it all.  I hope to see you all over at A Random Fan, joining our challenges and showing us your amazing projects!! :)





I would like to enter the following challenges:

Animal Friends Challenge-Summer and must have animal
Mema's Crafts-ATG
+Sister Act Card Challenge-ATG
Card Mania-Vacation or Travel
MarkerPop-ATG

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job, no, you can not say no to such sweet images, I agree, lovely card, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you Sharla!! You are SO GOOD at creating the cutest cards!!! Looking forward to seeing what you do. This card is darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE this is soooo very Adorable!!! Welcome to the team and Congratulations too!!! I totally agree the images are FUN!!!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card !
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Thanks for joining August Anything Goes challenge at Memas Crafts. Princess - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! And congrats on the DT gig! :) Thanks for joining us over at Sister Act. -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eine tolle Karte hast Du da gezaubert. Da macht der Sommer doch gleich richtig Spaß
    Hab lieben Dank fürs mitmachen bei de Animal Friends
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Thanks for joining Mema's Craft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!