Thursday, August 14, 2014

So much cuteness!

Hi everyone, I am so pleased to be guest designing this month over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and want to share this little cutie named Xara.  I seriously can't handle how cute this image is, I love the whole gang just hangin out, takin a nap.....I wish I was napping right now! 

A new challenge is up over at LMMS and the theme is Anything Goes, so come join in the fun and share with us your creations! 







I would like to enter the following challenges:
Cupcake Inspiration-

{Pin}spirational Challenges-ATG
My Craft Spot-3D Flowers
Crazy 4 Challenges-3D
Crafty Little Fairies-Cute and Cuddly

8 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how adorable this little card is. Fab shape and I just want to ruffle Xara's lucious locks. Girl, you rock x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! beautiful colour palette/papers too :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet image and you have made it even sweeter with your colouring.
    I love your shading and the little white dots on her cheeks, so so sweet.
    Such a fun shaped card as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute! The snail is darling! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations' Bugs Challenge. Hope to see more of your work in upcoming challenges!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous shape card and that image is too cute! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations! Come play again soon! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How darling is this?! What a sweet little image, brought to life so wonderfully with your coloring! I love the shaped base and the gorgeous pearly flowers. :o) Thank you for sharing your precious card with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome coloring and such a fun card project! Thanks so much for being our guest this month at Little Miss Muffet Stamps - I'm so excited! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh - this is just the SWEETEST!!! LOVE the colors - so pretty!!! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!