Thursday, August 7, 2014

For You-Your Next Stamp

Happy Friday!!  It's another Fun Friday over at Your Next Stamp!  Do you need some mojo help?  Come check out the inspiration provided by the amazing DT and the awesome sketch and inspiration picture, the sketch is so fun and versatile.  


This is my take on the sketch and I used the lovely and sweet Tobi with Rose image, the banner and letters are also from YNS called Skinny Font Alpha Set, that banner and font work perfectly for a quick personalized sentiment!  
I colored her with copics, her dress I actually used my blue Spectrum Noir markers that are fairly new to me.  I'm pretty obsessed with my copics, but the SN's are really nice too and much less expensive.   I added some gems and some adhesive flowers from Martha Stewart.  

I  hope you like! Come and join the fun over at YNS!!



                           

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, Sharla! LOVE your colors and use of floral embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!