Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mini's!!!!


Today is my farewell post over at Your Next Stamp, I am honored to have been a guest designer for June and had so much fun! 

 I made these little cards, they measure 4x4 and used these adorable little mini stamps
 Mini Cupcake Cutie and Mini Rainy Day Fhiona along with the matching dies.  I love how these turned out, and love the smaller size images and cards! I grabbed these little minis when YNS was having $1 sale....YES, they were just $1, and this was the first time I've used a stamp with a matching die, I have to say that I just love it!

Keep an eye out over at YNS because they have  a lot of inspiration, tons of amazing digi and clear stamps/dies and other fun embellishments and keep an eye out for their crazy awesome sales!!

Thanks everyone over at YNS for being so amazing!! :)


I would like to enter the following challenges:
+613 Avenue Create-ATG
+CAS on Sunday-Birthday
+The Paper Players-Bingo (Any shade of blue, ribbon or twine, happy birthday)
+Crafty Catz-ATG
+Sister Act Card Challenge-ATG
+4 Crafty Chicks-Stripes
+Seize the Birthday-ATG

7 comments:

  1. Cute! 4x4 is such a fun size to make. Love the bright colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great size!! Love those tiny stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable cards! Love those YNS minis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute twins :-)
    Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for my late comment for 4 Crafty Chicks! I simply adore these two cards and the CAS style. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! Thanks for dropping this by at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and colourful cards, Sharla. Thank you for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!