Sunday, June 29, 2014

Outdoor Fun!


A new challenge is up over at Pile It On....this is my last post with PIO, it's been a blast and I've really enjoyed working with everyone!  

Our theme is 

OUTDOOR FUN

and our sponsor is Inky Impressions    


                                              

I got to play with this fun image, anything with a ball just reminds me of the days when my kids played soccer, basketball, & baseball.  I loved being a sports mom and now my kids are grown up and out of school, they don't play as much or anything that is organized, so I will just reminisce and remember those good times!


I colored with copics, used some dies from My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, the Fun Times stamp is something that I think I picked up at Michaels and has been in my supplies for several years, the bingo card has been in my stash too and is from Jenni Bowlin.  The stars and little banners are MFT.  

Come join us for a fun challenge! Hope to see you there!! :)



I would like to enter the following challenges:
Wags'n Whiskers-Summer Fun
+MilkCoffee Challenge- summer fun
+Crafty Creations-Things with Wings
+Creative Moments-ATG with Boys
+Cards 4 Guys- Male/Sport Top 3


9 comments:

  1. This is so bright and fun. I love all the stars and how you've used that bingo card almost as a sentiment. Your coloring is fantastic too; I can't do backgrounds, and yours looks great! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fun card full of bright summer colour!
    Thank you for joining us at both the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards & MilkCoffee Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright fun card, great fun reliving the memories. Thanks for sharing them with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Summer card! Lovely image!
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Milk Coffee challenge.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been reminiscing about the kids lately as well, especially about holidays. Your card is a fab summery image and a great reminder of times past, So glad you shared it with us at Cardz4Guyz this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright and fun image

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so many fun thing that I like a lot on this card. Strong colours, tape and the star on the image, bingo card and the design. Well done!

    Thank you for playing along with our Anything Goes theme at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!