Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hope you have a Fairy Good Day!!

Squeaked this card out last night and just LOVE this image from Some Odd Girl, she is so fun and cute! 

I used copics to color her up, some pattern paper I had on hand and some dies that I had already cut out with my cricut and MTC.  I love using my scraps to quickly cut out some borders, flowers, leaves and other small items, or using my cuttlebug and my new set of MFT Blueprints die set.  I just cut away and then have some elements already to go, makes it quick and easy to put together a card.  I used some twine, some prima flowers, and gems.  I will wait to put a sentiment on until I know what occasion and who this will be for.  


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Some Odd Girl-Linky Party
+Little Miss Muffet-Funky Hair  Spotlight
+Simon Says Stamp-ATG
+The Pink Elephant-inspiration photo( pink, yellow, blue and some flowers)

+My Craft Spot-Fancy Edges
+Come and Get It Challenge-Fairy Fantasy
+ussy and Fancy-Things With Wings
+Pennys Challenge-ATG
+Quirky Crafts-fairy and sparkles

9 comments:

  1. Sharla, this is so colorful and cheery! I love all the colors and her pretty pink hair! Thanks for joining us at SOME ODD GIRL June Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Loving all the bright happy colors and the cute image, which you have colors so beautifully. Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sharla. This is a happy looking card. I also like to wait to put a sentiment on my cards sometimes. You never know what you're going to use it for.. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card, and it has sparkles, it would be perfect to enter our current challenge (ending tomorrow) at Quirky Crafts. Cazzy x - on behalf of   the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up....will go enter right now!! :D

      Delete
  5. This is so cute and I love your colouring of your fairy! Thanks for joining in The Fussy and Fancy challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    F & F DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great colorful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It Challenges.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab image and love the bright colours of your card. Love the layout too! Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!